Before the release of Manhunt 2 game, there were features that were removed from the final product.
Characters and Gangs Edit
- Leo Kasper had a different face.
- Danny had a white t-shirt and blue pants in the Release Therapy ending cut-scene.
- Project Militia was different.
- The Legion gang members looked like Leo.
- Innocent characters was once appeared and can be killed in the PS2 and PSP versions.
- The Red Kings had a different look.
- The Heavy Handgun had a different color.
- The civilian character was cut off from the PS2 and PSP versions.
- There were more beta Legion gang members.
- The Plastic Bag was cut off from this level.
- Originally, a ball would bounce down at the stairs in Daniel's House.
- The Manhole was present in the PS2 and PSP versions.
- The Circular Saw and Sheers were absent in the beta.
- The music in the dungeon was the same as the piece of music playing in the club where the stripper was dancing.
- Early versions of Manhunt 2 had an error with the Dentist Chair environmental execution.
- The puzzle of how to gain access to the 3 rooms with the environmental executions in the dungeon originally had a hidden door inside the middle room.
- The door with the pad lock at the beginning of the game was absent in the beta.
- The Crowbar was absent.
- The brothel and the level was supposedly named as The Honey Pot.
- There was a short cut-scene showing Leo killing a member of the Project Militia with a Sniper Rifle.
- At the beginning of the level, Leo had only a Sniper Rifle.
- The Light Handgun was absent.
- The Bloodhounds, that Danny first kills in the level, had Shotguns instead off Sub-Machine Guns.
- The Circular Saw and Sawn-Off Shotgun were absent.
- The Kuruma was cut off from the Auto Shop.
- During the intro cut-scene for this level, where Leo in Danny's body is choking the guard through the gap was originally a Project Scientist.
- After being captured by The Watchdogs you could use a Fire Extinguisher execution to eliminate the Watchdog sergeant that is guarding the lab doorway.
- Danny initially removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes during the introduction cut-scene for this level.
- The first Bloodhound originally had a Fire Axe, instead off the Baseball Bat.
- The section where you have to use a Crowbar to access the sewer pipe leading out of the starting area was slightly altered; originally it was not as obvious that you have to use a Crowbar to open the pipe in order to exit the area.
- Broken Fence Spike execution was cut off.
- Personality Clash was once know as Cemetery.
- The Weary Pines Cemetery was called Whispering Hill's Cemetery.
- Originally, Danny was holding a Heavy Handgun.
- Originally, Release Therapy was the final episode of the game.
- During the ending cut-scene where Danny wakes up and sees Leo’s reflection in the mirror, Danny was wearing a white t-shirt with blue pants and Leo's reflection was wearing the green Dixmor inmate outfit.
- Originally the flashback episodes did not start off by saying “6 Years Earlier”.
- Danny and Leo went transparent when hiding.
- The PS2 version of Manhunt 2 originally had the same quick select menu as used on the Nintendo Wii version of the game.